If someone in your office is worried about dietary restrictions or allergies, Ruby Tuesday’s catering makes it easy to work around their concerns. Whether you’re looking for bright salads, hearty entrées, or convenient box lunches, Ruby Tuesday’s catering is a crowd-pleaser on any occasion. To help you plan a delicious catering menu, here’s a cheat sheet for what to order for your office.
When Feeding a Big Group
When you’re planning a catering order for more than ten people, things can get stressful. Duck out of the complicated work and ace your menu by ordering Ruby Tuesday’s stress-free catering packages. Each catering package (called “à la Carte Bars” or “Tailgating Feast”) serves 8 to 12 people, but you can scale up your order for bigger groups. Here are our favorite catering packages to get you started:
Premium Burger Bar
The beauty of this burger bar is that people can build their burgers any way they want. Plus, the premium beef patties are cooked to your team’s specifications, whether they want a crusty sear and a medium-rare interior or meat cooked all the way through. Serves 8.
Premium Garden Bar
This build-your-own garden bar is packed with ingredients like fresh veggies, crumbled bacon, cheeses, and rich dressings. If you’re balancing different dietary needs, add a side of grilled chicken to ensure vegetarians and meat-enthusiasts have options. Serves 12.
Baked Potato Bar
For a tasty side dish that steals the show, try the baked potato bar, which provides toppings like smoky bacon, cheddar cheese, and sour cream. This gluten-free and vegetarian-friendly food bar satisfies a range of diets. Serves 8.
When Feeding a Smaller Group
If you’re trying to impress your clients or teammates while sticking to your budget, Ruby Tuesday’s catering can be your secret weapon. Try Ruby Tuesday’s delicious box lunches and wrap platters, which cost around $8 per serving.
Each portable box lunch comes with your choice of a main, a side dish, and a cookie. Here are some of our favorites:
- Grilled Chicken Wrap: Warm, flavorful chicken is dressed with tangy ranch dressing and rolled up burrito-style with crisp lettuce and cheddar.
- Cheeseburger Slider: Melty aged cheddar and a deep-fried pickle turn this beefy slider into an entrée your teammates just might want at every company meeting.
- Buttermilk Chicken Tenders: Crisp chicken tenders are amped up with honey-mustard or barbecue sauce.
What’s not to love about wraps? They’re easy, filling handheld meals. Here are some of Ruby Tuesday’s most popular wrap platters:
- Baja Chicken Wrap: This zesty chicken wrap is garnished with spicy chili sauce; sweet, grilled peppers and onions; and pico de gallo salsa. Serves 4.
- California BLT Wrap: This addictive wrap is made with crisp bacon, lettuce, and sweet tomatoes wrapped in a soft flour tortilla. The avocado brings essential creaminess to the classic BLT wrap. Serves 4.
When Ordering for Dietary Restrictions
It can be seriously challenging to find the time to plan a catering menu that suits everyone’s needs. To help, here are our favorite dishes from Ruby Tuesday’s catering menu for the most common dietary restrictions:
- Grilled Salmon: Hearty salmon, seasoned lightly and grilled to perfection, makes a nourishing meal. Serves 4.
- Baja Chicken Wrap Platter: The spicy chili sauce and bright salsa take this chicken wrap to the next level. Serves 4.
- Premium Garden Bar: Satisfy your clients or team members with a filling salad of fresh veggies, cheese, croutons, and creamy, tangy dressing. Serves 12.
- Vegetable Sides: Round out a meal by ordering hearty vegetarian sides like Southern green beans, grilled zucchini, and pasta salad. Each serves 4.
- Chicken Fresco: Grilled chicken and tomatoes are coated with a lemon-butter sauce, then drizzled with balsamic to cut through the richness. Serves 4.
- Barbecue Chicken Cobb Salad: This big salad gets heft from roasted red peppers and corn. It’s also packed with plenty of protein from the bacon deviled eggs and sticky-sweet barbecue chicken. Serves 4.
What Customers Have to Say About Ruby Tuesday’s Catering
“So much food! We ordered the Burger Bar and everyone was beyond thrilled.” Ruta in Newark, New Jersey
“Delivered on time, set up nicely, and the food was great. The office requested boxed meals. I ordered the chicken wraps and chicken tenders. They loved both options.” Kimberly in McComb, Missouri
“The providers and staff were impressed with the food quality and taste. The beef and chicken sliders were a hit and who doesn’t love Ruby Tuesday’s salad with signature croutons!” Deborah in Kokomo, Indiana
Want delicious catering from Ruby Tuesday?