Master Instagram for Your Restaurant with This Step-by-Step Guide [Infographic]
- Nick Leonard
- 3 Min Read
In some ways Instagram can be a megaphone for your restaurant. Post a flawless photograph of Tuesday’s special—luscious chili-spiced pork tacos—and reach customers far and wide. Instagram is primarily known as a social network for sharing photos. But the platform also has a feature called Stories, which allows you to temporarily compile themed photos and videos, like an Instagram Story on your summer tasting menu. Altogether, the features of Instagram can be used to play an important role in your restaurant’s marketing plans.
What can Instagram do for marketing your restaurant? With Instagram, you can connect with customers as well as with your local and global communities. Instagram can be used to attract new customers and turn one-time guests into repeat diners, too. Update your Instagram account whenever your restaurant is featuring an exciting special or live music and get the word out. There are a number of ways that Instagram can help you to build buzz around your restaurant.
Don’t know where to begin with social-media marketing with Instagram? It’s easy to get started. We’ve got you covered with easy step-by-step tips. In this “Master Instagram for Your Restaurant” infographic, we’ll take a closer look at:
- Using Instagram for restaurant marketing.
- Best practices for choosing an Instagram account name.
- Best practices for writing profile descriptions.
- Adding account information, such as contact information and store phone number.
- How to set up an Instagram account in a few easy steps.
- Types of content customers respond to on Instagram.
- How to dominate in local restaurant searches.
- Ideas for making the most out of the Instagram platform.
- The best times to post on Instagram.
Whether you’re just getting started or ready to refine your social media strategy for maximum exposure, this one-stop guide will get you up and running in just a few minutes.
Ready for more help?