How Your Restaurant Can Break Into the $60 Billion Catering Industry [Webinar]
- 3 Min Read
Catering is a $60 billion industry, and growing faster than ever. But if you’re looking to claim your piece of that pie, you need the right insights into the market. To help your restaurant increase off-premises sales, we partnered with Nation’s Restaurant News to create a webinar breaking down everything you need to know about this growing opportunity.
We share exclusive insights from our commissioned report with Technomic surveying top industry leaders, as well as B2B consumer data from the ezCater marketplace. The webinar covers customer segments to target, investments in technology and space, and common challenges to overcome with strategic planning.
Here are our webinar speakers:
- Alan Liddle, Data and Event Content Director for Nation’s Restaurant News
Genevieve Babineau, Catering Practice Manager at ezCater
Top Four Takeaways:
- Catering is a $60 billion industry with projected 6 percent growth, year over year, offering a huge opportunity to drive revenue.
- Targeting B2B customers in fields like IT, healthcare, and finance can fuel your growth. 61 percent of restaurants in ezCater’s market survey have grown their off-premises sales by catering to B2B customers.
- You can earn an average order of $272 for three menu items when you partner with ezCater.
- 62 percent of restaurants increased their sales by more than 10 percent focusing on catering delivery.
Want to grow your catering business? We can help.