What do people love about PDQ’s finger-licking fried chicken? First, there’s the crunchy, perfectly seasoned crust that gives way to the juicy meat. Then the special dipping sauces punch up the flavor. Altogether, these elements create an over-the-top meal that’ll make your clients and colleagues go “mmm.” There’s a lot to love about PDQ’s catering menu, from chicken tender platters to vegetarian grain bowls. Here’s our cheat sheet for what and how much to order when your office needs a delicious, hot meal that hits all the right notes.
When Feeding a Big Group
Unveil these showstoppers at your next meeting—they’re a great way to gather large groups of people, whether it’s coworkers or clients you’re feeding. These are our favorite catering packages for parties of 8 or more:
Chicken Tender Platter
Go for a gigantic platter of beautifully battered fried chicken tenders. It comes with your choice of bold dipping sauces. Lovers of Italian food will adore the creamy garlic dipping sauce, while the Thai peanut sauce provides just the right balance of salty and sweet. Serves 8.
We’re big fans of PDQ’s grain bowls because they make energizing meals for both vegetarians and meat eaters. All grain bowls are vegetarian and include a base of rice and fresh veggies like spicy chili-lime corn. But you can add extra ingredients, like creamy avocado or grilled chicken, to turn this deliciously light meal into a satisfying entrée. Here are our favorite options:
- Thai Peanut Bowl: Tender rice and broccoli are tossed with peanuts and coconut for added texture. Topped with vibrant mango salsa and creamy peanut sauce. Serves 8.
- Queso Crunch Bowl: Rice, black beans, and chili-lime corn make up the hearty base of this crowd-pleaser. Garnished with scallions, bright salsa verde, melty queso, and Fritos chips for a savory crunch. Serves 8.
It never hurts to add a beautiful salad to balance out a meal of fried chicken. This classic salad features mixed greens, cheddar and Jack cheeses, fresh veggies, and rich honey mustard dressing. Transform this salad into an entrée by adding grilled chicken, fried chicken, or a scoop of creamy avocado. Serves 8.
When Feeding a Smaller Group
Some meetings call for portable and self-contained meals, especially when VIPs and clients need to head out early. For these occasions, try PDQ’s box lunches and sandwiches. Prices start at less than $5 per person.
PDQ’s box lunches check all the boxes for a full lunch: sandwich, side dish, and a buttery chocolate chip cookie for dessert. Plan for one box per person. Here are some options that we’re always craving:
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich: Juicy grilled chicken, fresh tomatoes, pickles, and zingy honey mustard make this classic a must-order. Served on a tender brioche bun.
- Honey Butter Sandwich: Amp up the flavor with this sweet and savory sandwich combo. Fried chicken and crisp bread-and-butter pickles are dished up on a brioche bun slathered in honey butter.
If you need a handheld meal that hits the spot, try these sleeper hits:
- Cali Club Sandwich: This California take on the chicken club sandwich features crispy bacon, creamy avocado, and zesty ranch dressing on a rich brioche bun.
- Buffy Bleu Sandwich: Embrace the heat with crispy chicken tenders dipped in spicy Buffalo bleu dressing.
When Ordering for Dietary Restrictions
- Grilled Cali Bowl: A fun, hearty take on the California grain bowl. Fragrant rice, black beans, and chili-lime corn are tossed with broccoli and avocado. Serves 8.
- Mediterranean Salad: This salad packs a flavorful punch thanks to marinated veggies, kalamata olives, salty feta, hummus, and pickled onions. Tossed in a lemon-chili vinaigrette for added heat. Serves 8.
- Apple Slices: This popular side is a great alternative to potato chips. Crisp, sliced Granny Smith apples are accompanied by a rich toffee dip. Serves 4.
- Chili-Lime Corn: Need a fresh veggie to complete your meal? This bright, acidic dish is served with feta and scallions for even more oomph. Serves 4.
What Customers Have to Say
“On time, no issues, and they even set it all up for us, even though it was for a small group of 12 people! Will definitely use them again!” Amanda from Bradenton, Florida
“Chicken was delicious! Corn was on point. Get the apples for dessert. The dip is amazing!” Tonya in Round Rock, Texas
“Absolutely delicious! I ordered 40 individual box lunches and they came in bags labeled with each recipient’s name. I also ordered the Cali Bowl for our vegetarians and vegans and it was a huge hit! Everyone loved PDQ and we will definitely be ordering again.” Ali from Saint Petersburg, Florida
With flavorful fried chicken sandwiches and healthy options like grain bowls, PDQ’s catering menu is an office professional’s secret weapon.
Satisfy your group with catering from PDQ.