When it comes to feeding your office, sometimes you need a filling, flavorful buffet option that everyone on your team will love. Thankfully, Noodles World Kitchen’s catering packages make it easy to order meals for the workplace, from all-staff lunches to small client meetings. Plus, its catering menu is inspired by noodles from around the world, like perfectly cooked penne and flavorful ramen. Here’s a cheat sheet for what and how much to order, no matter how many people are on your guest list.
When Feeding a Big Group
Planning a buffet that satisfies everyone in the office is no easy feat. With Noodles World Kitchen’s catering packages for large groups, you can please vegetarian, gluten-free, and meat eaters alike with just a few clicks. Here are our favorite catering packages for feeding groups of 10 or more:
“Feed the Many” Catering Package
This buffet package includes two hot entrées, a fresh tossed salad, rich garlic bread, and your choice of drinks or a delectable dessert. You can’t go wrong with any of these popular picks:
- Penne Rosa with Parmesan-Crusted Chicken: This Italian dish is designed to please. Spicy penne pasta, parmesan-dusted chicken, and earthy mushrooms make for a cozy catered lunch. Serves 20.
- Spicy Korean Noodles with Naturally Raised Steak: Delicious ramen noodles are flavored with the sweet heat of Korean gochujang sauce. The bowl is topped with seared steak and crunchy cabbage, making this dish a must-try. Serves 20.
- Wisconsin Mac & Cheese with Oven-Roasted Meatballs: Battle a case of the Mondays with perfectly cooked elbow macaroni, melted cheddar and jack cheeses, and tender meatballs. Serves 20.
Why choose just one dessert, when you can sample the best Noodles World Kitchen Catering has to offer? Served with soft chocolate chunk cookies, snoodle doodle cookies laced with cinnamon, and perfectly sticky rice crispies squares. Serves 10.
When Feeding a Smaller Group
Small teams and VIPs deserve flavorful buffet options, too. Noodles World Kitchen’s catering packages provide everything you need to fill up a hungry team fast. Prices start at $6.25 per person.
“Feed the Few” Catering Package
This package provides one hot entrée, a garden-fresh salad, garlic bread baked with Parmesan, and your choice of drinks or dessert. Choose from over a dozen mains, like curly pasta with pesto sauce and juicy pork, or lemony zucchini noodles. Serves 10.
Design your own catering menu with an additional order of any hot entrée. It’s an easy way to scale up—or down—depending on your team’s needs. Choose from a huge selection of mains, from snappy peanut-flavored rice noodles to a simple plate of chicken and veggie pasta. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Spaghetti with Oven-Roasted Meatballs: You can’t go wrong with this classic dish. A bed of tender spaghetti is topped with meatballs and marinara, then dusted with Parmesan cheese. Serves 8.
- Pesto Cavatappi with Naturally Raised Pork: Juicy pork and fresh basil pesto, along with sautéed garlic, mushrooms, and tomatoes, make this luscious pasta dish a must. Served in a cream-based sauce and sprinkled with Parmesan. Serves 8.
- Zucchini and Asparagus with Lemon Sauce: Try on the “zoodle” craze with these fresh “noodles” spiraled from zucchini. Dished up with delicate asparagus, grilled chicken, Roma tomatoes, and roasted zucchini in a lemony cream sauce. Breadcrumbs and parsley give this homey dish added appeal. Serves 8.
When Ordering for Dietary Restrictions
Vegetarians and gluten-free dieters can both find something to love on Noodles World Kitchen’s catering menu. We’ve highlighted the most popular items guests with dietary restrictions can enjoy, worry-free:
- Tossed Green Salad: Crispy romaine lettuce, garden-fresh veggies, and just-baked focaccia croutons make this a perfect side dish. Dressed with a light balsamic vinaigrette. Serves 8.
- Buttered Noodles: This dish is simplicity at its finest. Silky egg noodles tossed in butter and parmesan for all to savor. Serves 8.
- Cheesy Garlic Bread: Warm ciabatta bread is crisped in the oven with Parmesan cheese and bathed in garlic butter. Served with Noodles World Kitchen’s signature marinara. Serves 8.
- Pad Thai with Sautéed Shrimp: Rice noodles soak up the complex flavors of this Thai-inspired dish, served with delicate sautéed shrimp, fluffy scrambled eggs, and crisp cabbage. Lime and cilantro add brightness. Serves 8.
- Gluten-Friendly Pipette Mac: This vegetarian-friendly take on mac and cheese combines gluten-free shell macaroni with ooey-gooey cheddar and jack cheeses. Serves 8.
What Customers Have to Say
“Absolutely delicious. The chicken fresco penne was a hit. The rice crispies treats are so good and large enough to split. Setup was tidy and perfect.” Melissa in Swansea, Illinois
“Noodles World Kitchen has a great selection to choose from and has table tent signs that label what’s in each pan. I have received great reviews from clinic staff on the food from Noodles World Kitchen.” Rod from Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Everything was spot on. Delivery time was perfect, they did all of the setup, and nothing was missing. Extremely professional and perfect for our events—I use them at least once a month and they are always a hit!” Katie in Lincoln, Nebraska
Thanks to a catering menu bursting with globally inspired noodles, garden-fresh salads, and sweet treats, Noodles World Kitchen is the perfect choice for a hot buffet lunch in the office.
Satisfy the entire office with catering from Noodles World Kitchen.