Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) was founded during the Great Depression by Colonel Harland David Sanders (a.k.a. the Colonel) and maintains its well-priced strategy today. When placing a catering order with KFC, chicken is at the heart of the menu. But, of course, the question is: what kind of chicken should you order for your next meeting? And, which of the famous side dishes should you add on to delight your colleagues? Loaded with some of America’s favorite comfort food, the KFC catering menu has something for everyone.
What to Order for the Office
Whether ordering lunch for the weekly sales meeting or a surprise treat for your team, KFC’s popular catering packages are right-sized for your event. Here are three to try:
- The Chicken Meal: The Chicken Meal includes individually portioned chicken pieces for 12. And you can easily scale up the order to fit the size of your group. The meal comes with flaky biscuits and two homestyle sides, like macaroni and cheese or mashed potatoes and gravy. Be sure to ask about the best sauces to add on to your order.
- Chicken Platter: Choose from KFC’s Classic Original, Extra Crispy, or Grilled for a chicken feast. For a complete meal, add side orders of the Colonel’s famous biscuits and coleslaw.
- Extra Crispy Tenders Platter: The all-white-meat, boneless tenders are cut from the underside of the breast, and make the perfect finger food. Make the meal more homey with green beans, mashed potatoes, and gravy.
What to Order for a Smaller Group
For smaller groups, boxed meals make the lunch order quick and easy. Everyone gets a complete meal in their box, and you can customize based on preferences. Choose one of these two options:
- Classic Boxed Meal: Withthe Classic Boxed Meal, select two or three pieces of chicken in your preferred style: classic original, extra crispy, or grilled. And then, add two sides. You can choose from coleslaw, green beans, macaroni and cheese, or mashed potatoes and gravy. The box also includes a chocolate chip cookie.
- Extra Crispy Tenders Boxed Meal: With three large chicken tenders, a side of your choice, a biscuit and a chocolate chip cookie, this meal only needs a few napkins, a drink, and a fork for a complete meal.
What to Order for Dietary Restrictions
KFC catering may have perfected the art of chicken, but vegetarians flock to the Colonel’s famous macaroni and cheese and coleslaw. Other vegetarian-friendly sides include biscuits and green beans. The Grilled Chicken option does not contain the famous crispy coating and is the choice for anyone avoiding wheat and gluten.
What Customers Have to Say
“Comfort food is always nice to have.” Robin in Tampa, FL
“Everyone LOVED the food! How can they not when it’s KFC?” Debbie in Louisville, KY
Are you looking for more mouthwatering chicken from KFC catering?