If you’re a salesperson, you get paid to close deals. Sometimes, though, you need something extra to help you get through the door. Download our guide, Eat, Close, Repeat: Food as a Sales Tool, to learn how to set up a lunch meeting in a way that saves time, doesn’t break your budget, and leaves your clients impressed.
Get Your Free Copy
COVERED IN THE GUIDE:
- Deal with dietary restrictions the smart way
- Stretch your budget by ordering only what you need
- Using food as a conversation starter
- Why you should stick to one entree per event
- When to lean on your caterer’s expertise
- Building a repeatable model for lunch meetings
How do you use food as a sales tool? Let us know in the comments below.