Best of ezCater: Top Miami Caterers for 2020
- 5 Min Read
With its tropical temperatures and enviable location on the ocean, Miami conjures images of fresh seafood from nearby waters and world-class Cuban cuisine. But the city’s culinary landscape is rapidly diversifying. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best caterers in Miami so you can quickly find what you need to place an order.
Best in Miami
1. Executive One Catering (270 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami)
Entrees like crisp-battered Chicken Francese and Grilled Salmon from this local South Florida caterer never fail to impress.
2. Exquisite Catering by Robert (1800 NE 150th St., North Miami)
With choices like Latin-infused Arroz con Pollo or all-American BBQ, practically no one else can compete with this caterer in terms of selection and overall deliciousness.
3. La Esquina del Lechon (8601 NW 58th St., Miami)
After one bite of the namesake roast pork or Chicken Churrasco with rice and black beans, you’ll see that this Latin-Caribbean restaurant uses only the highest quality meats.
Best for Large Meetings
1. Exquisite Catering by Robert (1800 NE 150th St., North Miami)
With variety ranging from Italian pasta feasts to Arroz con Pollo or Kung Pow Chicken, you’re bound to find something that will please everyone in a large group.
2. Mario The Baker (43 W Flagler St., Miami)
You can depend on this pizzeria to provide freshly baked pies like the Chicken Pesto or Alfredo Special that always please a crowd.
3. Taco Rico (473 S Dixie Hwy., Coral Gables)
Add guacamole and chips when you order from this local chain offering tacos, fajitas, and other Tex-Mex favorites.
Best for Small Meetings
1. McAlister’s Deli (2000 NW 87th Ave., Doral)
These beautifully-presented boxed lunches, with choices like Chicken Salad Croissant or Club Sandwich, are a cut above the rest for your next team meeting.
2. Cane A Sucre (899 NE 125 St., North Miami)
For a small team meeting, you can’t go wrong with a heaping platter of assorted gourmet sandwiches and Cuban sandwiches from this Miami cafe.
3. Roasters’ n Toasters (9465 S Dixie Hwy., Miami)
With meats roasted in house, this deli has been bringing New York-style flavor to Miami for 35 years.
Best for High Stakes Meetings
1. Gusto Fino Italian Deli Cafe (271 Alhambra Cir., Coral Gables)
The from-scratch family recipes from the Campania region, reflected in the marinated grilled chicken with sun-dried tomatoes and Pasta Toscana, are guaranteed to impress any guest.
2. Giardino Gourmet Salads (8008 NW 154th St., Miami Lakes)
An order from Giardino, which specializes in healthful fresh foods like wraps and salads with homemade dressings, will guarantee everyone stays attentive and alert during an all-important meeting.
3. Taco Rico (8688 NW 13th Ter., Doral)
The fajitas, tacos, and burritos from this beloved local chain always arrive fresh, sizzling, and on time.
Best for Last Minute Orders
1. Executive One Catering (20505 S Dixie Hwy., Miami)
Pick one of the varied packages in themes like Cubano, All-American BBQ, or Italian Classico and get everything you need in the nick of time.
2. Healthy Xpress (6404 NW 82nd Ave., Miami)
You don’t have to choose between healthy and delicious thanks to this caterer, who specializes in fresh and health-conscious dishes like Grilled Asian Salmon, Lemon Chicken Piccata, and Almond Berry Salad.
3. Rice Mediterranean Kitchen (5818 S Dixie Hwy., South Miami)
You can rely on this family-owned local chain for Eastern Mediterranean highlights like Spicy Roasted Chicken, Braised Lamb, and Shirazi Salad with tomatoes and cucumbers.
Best Mexican Catering
1. Chevys Fresh Mex (8191 NW 12th St., Miami)
Get your chicken or steak fajitas with a side of California flavor from this nationwide chain.
2. Taco Rico (12305 SW 137th Ave., Miami)
This local Tex-Mex chain has been keeping Miami meetings and events stocked in crispy taquitos and chimichangas for more than 20 years.
3. AVO TACO (5241 NW 87th Ave., Doral)
Choose from a variety of freshly-prepared, house-made signature items, including a selection of Taco Boxes to feed your group.
Best Sandwich Catering
1. Giardino Gourmet Salads (2346 Ponce De Leon Blvd., Coral Gables)
If you’re looking for something different from the regular sandwich but still simple, look no further than the Bocatta Platter, stacked with your choice of deli salads like hummus, Tropical Chicken, and Curry Turkey on potato rolls.
2. Firehouse Subs (9251 W Flagler St., Miami)
Sandwich lovers nationwide clamor for subs from this Florida-based chain. Try the Pepperoni, Salami & Ham sub piled high with freshly sliced meats.
3. EVOS (9537 S Dixie Hwy., Pinecrest)
You won’t miss the deep-fryer after biting into the Buffalo Bacon Chicken Wrap filled with Airbaked Chicken, which has 60 percent less fat and calories than its counterpart.
Best Italian Catering
1. Mario The Baker (18679 W Dixie Hwy., Miami)
While this caterer is known for pizza, don’t overlook hot entrees like Sausage & Peppers or Baked Ziti with Ricotta- oozing with melted cheese.
2. Di Papa’s Italian Restaurant (9877 SW 88th St., Miami)
Offering dishes like Gnocchi Gorgonzola, Crab & Lobster Ravioli, and Spaghetti Marinara, this local restaurant has been keeping Italian traditions alive for more than 20 years.
3. Michi’s (10437 NW 41 St., Doral)
The salads never fail to satisfy, especially the Sifrina Salad with grilled chicken, strawberries, figs, almonds, and goat cheese. Pair it with the Pasta Bolognese and you’ve got a complete meal.
Best Mediterranean Catering
1. Pine Mediterranean Cuisine (16 W Flagler St., Miami)
Explore Lebanon with a Chicken or Ground Sirloin Kebab or Falafel Platter complete with three sides like fattoush salad, tabbouleh, hummus, stuffed grape leaves, and more.
2. Rice Mediterranean Kitchen (164 Giralda Ave., Coral Gables)
Start with a Kabob Catering Package, then add unexpectedly delightful sides like Sriracha-Tomato Hummus, Greek Yogurt-Sumac Dip, or even Charred-Carrot Tahini Dip.
3. Maria’s Greek Restaurant (2359 Coral Way, Miami)
Experience the heady flavors of Greece with the Meat Platter Package that arrives heaped with grilled chicken, spit-roasted lamb, Greek salad, tzatziki, and pita.
Best Breakfast Catering
1. La Esquina del Lechon (8601 NW 58th St., Miami)
Wake up to an Esquina Special Breakfast with Cuban toast, pastries, fresh fruit salad, and scrambled eggs with cheese, cilantro, and tomatoes.
2. Corporate Caterers (13335 Southwest 124th St., Miami)
Whether you’re looking for a traditional hot breakfast buffet with scrambled eggs, bacon, and breakfast pastries or something lighter like a yogurt and granola bar, this caterer has you covered.
3. Las Terrazas Catering (3541 NW 177th Ter., Miami Gardens)
Mix it up in the morning with Ranchero Scrambled Eggs and Ham Croquettes as an alternative to your standard American breakfast.
The Best of ezCater Awards recognize top performing ezCater catering partners in 25 cities across the US. Selection criteria include catering performance over the past 12 months, customer reviews and ratings, and adherence to ezCater editorial guidelines. All winners must have a location in the 25 designated metro areas.
Need a Miami caterer for your next meeting?