Au Bon Pain’s catering menu will have your office seeing wholesome food in an entirely new light. Think herbaceous chicken sandwiches, warming soups, summery salads, and buttery pull-apart pastries. Whether you’re feeding clients or colleagues, Au Bon Pain’s catering makes lunch meetings a lot more interesting. Here’s a cheat sheet on what and how much to order from Au Bon Pain.
When Feeding a Big Group
Brighten the mood of your clients or team with Au Bon Pain’s delicious food. These popular catering packages can easily be scaled up for groups of ten or more. Prices start at around $3 per person for pastries and around $12 for lunch.
ABP Morning Pastry Platter
This catering platter of pastries shows off Au Bon Pain’s impressive bread-making skills. It features fat bagels, danishes, cinnamon rolls, tender muffins, and flaky croissants. Smear a little butter or jam on top for an even more indulgent breakfast. Serves 5.
For a feel-good meal that’s perfect for any day of the week, try Au Bon Pain’s “Classic Lunch.” Choose from over a dozen exciting sandwiches and wraps (see below for some highlights). Each creation is light enough to keep your team from dozing off but hearty enough to keep people away from the vending machines. Plus, each box lunch also includes chips, a dill pickle, and a cookie. Serves 5.
- Chicken and Avocado Sandwich: Nutty semolina bread is topped with chicken, crisp bacon, and buttery avocado. Then the sandwich gets a squiggle of creamy basil aioli.
- Prime Roast Beef Sandwich: Rich, tender roast beef is drizzled with two kinds of sauce—smoky barbecue and creamy garlic—and adorned with cheddar and pickled red onions to cut through the richness. Your team will love the sweet and salty bites.
Chicken Noodle Soup
Au Bon Pain’s chicken noodle soup is not only restorative but intensely flavorful. The slow simmering of aromatic ingredients like carrots, onions, celery, and herbs creates a delicious base. Chunks of chicken and tender egg noodles make this soup a great standby. Serves 8.
Southwest Chicken Salad
This salad bursts with the big flavors of American Southwestern cooking. By tossing hearty chicken, black beans, avocado, and sweet roasted corn into the mix, Au Bon Pain adds heft to crunchy romaine. A handful of deep-fried wonton strips creates an addictive bite. Serves 6.
When Feeding a Smaller Group
If you’ve got a team meeting on your hands, Au Bon Pain’s box lunches and catering packages offer great solutions for smaller groups, too. Prices start at around $6 per person for breakfast and around $11 for lunch.
Farm-to-Table Egg-White Breakfast Sandwiches
This breakfast catering package comes with an assortment of healthy but delicious egg-white breakfast sandwiches, like applewood-smoked bacon and melty cheddar, and rich Niman Ranch sausage and cheddar. All of the sandwiches are built on Au Bon Pain’s freshly baked breads like ciabatta, nutritious nine-grain, and bagels encrusted with golden asiago cheese. Serves 5.
If you need a gorgeous catering spread to wow your VIPs, go for Au Bon Pain’s boardroom lunch. It comes with your choice of sandwiches and wraps loaded with peak produce and meats (see below for two of our favorites). The package also includes a garden salad, beautifully roasted vegetables, and a dessert tray of ripe berries, buttery cookies, and dessert bars. Serves 5.
- Chipotle Turkey and Avocado Sandwich: Two slices of ciabatta are layered with turkey, avocado, and peppery arugula. The deep, spicy, and smoky flavor of the chipotle sauce comes through.
- Napa Chicken and Avocado Wrap: This wrap will wake people right up with its acidic lemon shallot dressing—and all the wonderfully crunchy veggies piled inside. The moist chicken, creamy avocado, and herbaceous basil aioli make this healthy wrap taste indulgent.
When Ordering for Dietary Restrictions
If you’re ordering box lunches for the whole team, choose a few of Au Bon Pain’s vibrant veggie sandwiches for anyone who wants a lighter or vegetarian meal. Here are two standouts.
- Chipotle Black Bean Burger Sandwich: A moist, “meaty” black bean burger is topped with avocado, caramelized onions, chipotle cheddar, and smoky chipotle mayo.
- Tomato Caprese Sandwich: Chewy ciabatta is brushed with basil-rich pesto, then layered with slices of ripe tomatoes and creamy mozzarella.
Spears of crisp-tender asparagus are sprinkled with crunchy almonds and salty feta. Serves 5.
What Customers Have to Say
“Delicious and fresh. We were able to accommodate all of our dietary restrictions: gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan.” Rachelle in Chantilly, Virginia
“High-quality ingredients make for delicious salads and sandwiches! The mini cookies were great, too!” Denise from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great place to order lunch at the last minute. Plus, it’s always good!” Nehemie in Boston, Massachusetts
Want mouthwatering catering from Au Bon Pain?