7 Halloween Treats for the Office, and Some Spooky History [Infographic]
- 3 Min Read
Knowing what treats to serve for Halloween, in an office of grown-ups, is not always easy. Of course, you can rely on store-bought candy. But there are ample opportunities to take Halloween office-party food to the next level. The best way to make sure your event wins the adoration of your employees, and boosts morale, is to offer up some grown-up treats.
Thankfully, our Halloween infographic can help. It offers Halloween-history trivia and ideas to make your Halloween menu planning a breeze. You’ll discover Halloween treats with grown-up flavors, like creamy Thai pumpkin curry and gourmet cookies. Of course, if you don’t have time to bake a scary “soul cake” for the office we’ve got plenty of catering options at ezCater for your next Halloween office party.
Read on for some fun facts about the history of Halloween and for menu ideas for your Halloween office party.
The History of Halloween
Ordering Halloween Treats for the Office
You’ll find many of the treats mentioned above from the following restaurants that offer business catering. The list is by no means comprehensive. If you’re hankering for a different treat, we’ve got plenty more catering options to choose from at ezCater.
- Current Mood Cake Pops bedazzles their pops with pumpkin spice, matcha green tea, lemon zest, or chocolate peppermint.
- Curate a perfect Halloween cookie platter with the help of Stirred Not Shaken. They offer Bacon Chocolate Chip, Garlic Snickerdoodle, and signature vegan cookies. Remember to order half-pint bottles of plain or chocolate milk.
- For flavors of Southeast Asia, Cuisine of Nepal, iThai Bangkok Street Food, and Thai Thai Gourmet cook up sweet, creamy pumpkin curries.
- The cookies of Woops! French Macarons and Pastries will capture your attention with flavors such as lychee-rose, caramel with French sea salt, and London Fog tea.
- Surprise the ghouls and superheroes at the office with ice-cream sandwiches from It’s-It Ice Cream Co.
Need catering for your next Halloween office party?