Handbook for a COVID-Smart Return to Work
There is no standard for returning to the office during a pandemic. Companies need expert advice on how to operate safely during COVID-19.
ezCater and five other industry leaders have provided their insights to help companies:
- Feed their employees efficiently and safely (ezCater)
- Develop a smart plan for each phase of reopening (CBRE)
- Keep their employees connected (Google)
- Define and communicate office policies (Marsh & McLennan Agency)
- Incorporate COVID-19 diagnostic and antibody testing solutions (Quest Diagnostics)
- Create an overall healthy and safe workspace (Staples)
Webinar replay: Expert insights for reopening your office
Senior leaders from ezCater, Quest Diagnostics, Marsh & McLennan Agency, and Staples shared COVID-smart plans for a successful and safe return to work.
Gain insights from our experts:
- Diane Swint, Head of Marketplace, ezCater
- Wendi Mader, Chief Commercial Officer, Employer Population Health, Quest Diagnostics
- Philip Bonaccorso, EVP & Managing Director, Employee Health & Benefits, Marsh & McLennan Agency
- Neal Duffy, Sr. Mgr. Facility Solutions Technical Training, Staples
Watch the recording
Corporate food solutions
that work during COVID-19
Whether you’re feeding your team or your clients, we’ve got you covered for any size meeting and any style of eating. Individually packaged meals to fit any budget, delivered contactlessly, nationwide.
Group orders & meetings | Recurring employee lunches