Your step by step guide to getting started with the ezCater partnership
Please follow the below instructions to opt into Online Ordering for Catering:
- Login at Restaurant Management Portal @ rmp.subway.com.
- From TheFeed go to Restaurants > Digital Settings > Order Settings > Program Participation.
- Enable Catering Program Participation in Restaurant Management Portal.
- Within 48 hours you will receive an email from ezCater with additional steps to complete the process.
- After the required information is submitted to & processed by ezCater, your restaurant will appear on the ezCater website.
- Once you’re live with Online Ordering for Catering, you can then sign up for the ezCater Marketplace.
Why Join the ezCater Marketplace?
- Your store will appear in the marketplace search results when customers are looking for catering in your area.
- Incremental high value orders- $300 average check value.
- Customers span 98% of the fortune 500 companies.
- 24/7, 5-star customer service makes things go right.
- 13% commission rate.
The ezCater Marketplace
Get more catering orders through ezCater’s online marketplace, where millions of business people order food for meetings and company events
First Order Experience
- Make sure you have ezManage access
- Set up your team’s order notifications
- Customer places an order
- The store receives an email and text
- View and accept the order ASAP
- Assign an in-house driver, or request delivery assistance from ezDispatch
- Print the order for your team
- We’ll call you if we don’t hear from you
Receiving a catering order
What to expect when you receive your first order through ezOrdering or the ezCater Marketplace.
For order-related questions please, email email@example.com or call (800) 488- 2085
Optimize Your Settings
- Lead time
- Delivery fees
- Notification preferences
- User permissions
Default parameters for Subway include:
- 10am to 7pm store hours
- 22 hour order lead time
- $50 order minimum
- 15 mile delivery radius
- $30 delivery fee (or 10% over $300)
Click here to sign up for ACH
Manage your preferences in ezManage
Click the Settings tab in your ezManage portal and select the store you wish to update.
For all account related questions, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your catering menu has been optimized for consistency across all Subway locations.
- Items on the catering menu may not be changed
- Prices have been set based on your current catering menu
Review your online catering menu
We are unable to make catering menu changes manually. Please go to The Feed and submit your pricing update request. Once submitted, you can expect to see the updates online within 10 business days. If you have any questions, please contact your BD or SMO office.
Direct Entry is a feature in your ezManage portal that allows you to enter your offline orders into one central place. You can easily create orders you take over the phone or from walk-ins, create and send customized, payable quotes for customers to view, and securely pay online.
Getting started with Direct Entry
Click the Create New Order button in the top right corner of your orders page within ezManage. You can follow along with the video below for a step by step tutorial on how to send payable quotes to your customers, and submit your own catering orders.
*ezCater customer service is not provided on direct entry orders, we will provide the customer with the store email and phone number on all order related email communications.
Order merchandising materials
We have a website of digital and print templates to promote catering.
Exclusive offers for ezCater partners
Need new vendors or suppliers to help grow your business? Exclusive offers for you!
View our guide to getting started
View our step by step guide to understanding how ezCater works.