Optimize Your Settings
Setting changes must be made on your behalf by the support team. For all account related questions, or to submit a request to adjust any of the following settings, please email our team at email@example.com
Default parameters for Subway include:
- 10am to 7pm store hours
- 22 hour order lead time
- $50 order minimum on delivery*
- 15 km delivery radius*
- $30 delivery fee (or 10% over $300)*
Parameters that can be updated for you:
- Lead time
- Pick up/Delivery restrictions
- Increase order minimum on delivery*
- Delivery fees*
- Delivery radius*
- Retrieve user login credentials
- Add/Update users
*Delivery is disabled by default. To enable delivery, submit a change request to firstname.lastname@example.org
First Order Experience
If a customer calls to place an order, direct them to the online ordering site at cateringca.subway.com, or the call center at 1-877-360-2283
- Make sure you have ezCater Pro access
- Customer places an order
- The store receives an email
- Use the button in the email to sign in to ezCater Pro
- Confirm/Accept the order ASAP so the system can capture payment after the order has been fulfilled
- Print the order for your team
- We’ll reach out if we notice orders haven’t been accepted by their fulfillment date
View Orders in ezCater Pro
Use a variety of filters and headings to limit and sort your upcoming catering orders.
- Use calendar menus to limit orders by Date Ordered/Required
- Use checkboxes to limit orders by type or action required
- Limit results to specific regions/stores
- Set page to automatically refresh every 5, 10 or 15 minutes
- Remember your selections for quick reference
- Sort results by column headings
- Use links to enter orders, clients, and store details
- Hover for more detail on when orders have been entered, confirmed or edited
Your catering menu has been optimized for consistency across all Subway locations.
- Items on the catering menu may not be changed
- Prices have been set based on your current catering menu price tier
- Placeholder for direction on how they update their pricing direct through Subway
Review your online catering menu
Review the current catering offerings directly on the Subway Catering page here.
Get up to date reporting on locked sales figured in-app.
- Sales per Store
Make sure to accept all your orders as they arrive in the system to prevent locking issues and keep your sales reports up to date.
Check your sales and transaction within ezCater Pro
Use the in-app reports to check your store’s sales numbers, up to the most recent day locked accounting date.
Need more training? View videos customized for Subway.
Visit our Partner Help Center
Still have questions? Review our FAQs for using ezCater Pro.
Contact the Support Team
Email us if you need any assistance during your ezCater Pro experience.