1. Place your ezOrdering link on your website. Learn how here. Your ezOrdering page looks just like your regular ezCater menu, but there’s no ezCater branding or connection to the ezCater marketplace. Click here to see your menu.
2. Promote your new online ordering feature. Let your customers and social media followers know that you offer online ordering for catering. Get started with our templates below.
3. Watch the catering orders roll in. As usual, we’ll handle customer service and order processing on orders you accept. We charge 7% + a 2.75% credit card processing fee on those orders. We’ll share contact info for ezOrdering customers in your ezManage account.
Route catering orders just like you do now. If you operate more than one location, we create a centralized page for your brand that automatically routes your order to the right location.
Our tech team can help place the link on your website, free of charge. We’ll use your current ezCater menu—no need to send us a new one. Set controls for order minimums, advance notice, and more.
Every order placed through your ezOrdering page counts toward your ezCater order history. Reliable caterers rank higher in the ezCater marketplace, putting your brand in front of more new customers.
1. Log into WordPress by navigating to your site’s login page (e.g. http://yourdomain.com/admin/)
2. Hover over Appearance and select Menus from the left sidebar to edit your website’s main navigational menu. Putting the link in a prominent place drives more orders.
3. Copy your ezOrdering link () into the URL field and set the text you’d ike to display. Hit Add to Menu.
4. Click the Save Menu button to publish your menu. Your online ordering link is now live!
1. Login to Wix to edit your site’s content. Click Manage Site then Edit Site to edit your site’s content.
2. Click the Add (+) button in the left sidebar and select Button from the menu. Choose a button style to add to your page.
3. Click Change Text to edit your button’s text and link. Click and drag your button to where you want it to appear on the page.
4. Click Add a link and select the Web Address button on the left. Copy your ezOrdering link () into the text box and click Done to save. Click Publish in the upper righthand corner to publish your page.
Need help? Email our Caterer Success team at email@example.com to have our team add your ezOrdering link to your website for you.
1. Login to your Facebook Business page by going to http://business.facebook.com. Click Add a Button on the right side of your page.
2. Filter down on the Book Services category let customers start a catering order from your Facebook page.
3. Select Book Now to set the button text.
4. Copy your ezOrdering link () into the text box and hit Add Button. Customers can now order catering from your Facebook page!