To ensure that both our Catering Partners and Customers have equal expectations, we have laid out the following guidelines for our Extended Service orders.
Setup & Takedown
Setup & Takedown ensures that an order will be nicely presented to a team or an important client.
The customer is looking for:
- The food to be set up completely, so all the customer needs to do is start serving themselves
- All food items to be labeled, including any dietary restriction information
- The on-site contact and catering partner to agree upon a time to come back to take everything down
- All leftovers to be taken care of and the catering partner to clean up the event space so there is no trace of food
On-site Attendant is the next level of service, to make sure that the meal is organized and efficient.
This includes everything in Setup & Takedown plus:
- An on-site attendant to stay for the duration of the event and rotate items so the food stays hot, fresh, and lines can move smoothly
- An attendant who is able to answer any questions about food items or allergens